We Are Specialists of Embedded Systems
Who We Are
mbeder GmbH is a spin-off from the University of Siegen in the field of embedded systems. The core competence of the founding team is reliable and fault-tolerant system architectures for safety-critical and real-time applications.
An outstanding feature is the great diversity of expertise that the five founding members bring to the spin-off. Expertise includes e.g. hardware design (e.g. FPGAs, PCBs), design and implementation of software architectures for embedded systems as well as real-time capability and mixed-criticality. In addition, the economic and legal expertise ensures the formal and economic aspects. Since the majority of the founding members come from the Chair for Embedded Systems, the founding team also has extensive experience in EU and nationally funded research projects.
Our Provided Services
mbeder GmbH offers consulting, system design and complete solution in the following fields:
- Real-Time Hardware and Software Platforms
- Real-Time Communication in Safety-related Applications (e.g., TSN, TTEthernet, TTCAN)
- Safety-Critical systems (reliability analysis / safety analysis: error scattering)
- Simulation Environments (OMNET, OPNET)
- Embedded Hardware and Software Platforms Focusing on Energy Efficiency, Reliability, Security, Availability and Throughput